Costa Roast & Ground Coffee 250G
Add to basket
Roast and Ground Coffee
Roast and Ground Coffee
The rich tasting and full flavoured blend creates the perfect cafetière or filter coffee. Don't miss the subtle caramel notes that are released within the intense aroma and full bodied flavour!
Costa at home
At Costa, we know about great coffee. We've used our coffee shop knowledge and barista expertise to lovingly create this perfect blend for you. It's made with 100% coffee from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms, which follow sustainable agricultural practices that protect the environment and welfare of workers, so you can enjoy every cup.
Pack Size: 250g
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- A rich tasting, full flavour blend with intense aroma that has been lovingly created with Costa expertise. Medium - intensity 3
- This roast and ground coffee is suitable for cafetieres and filters
- We're really proud that all our coffee beans come from Rainforest Alliance™ Certified farms
- Store in a cool and dry conditions.
- To maintain freshness, ensure this tin and its contents are kept refrigerated once opened.
- For the best results, enjoy within 2 weeks of opening. For best before date, see base of tin.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Italy
Preparation and Usage:
Coffee the Costa way
To create your perfect coffee experience, use 1 tablespoon per cup, in a cafetière or filter machine.
1 Tbsp = 1 Cup
Allow to brew 3-5 mins then enjoy
If you prefer it a little stronger, add an extra tablespoon per brew.
To find out more visit www.costa.co.uk
For the careline (UK only): 0800 783 7106
Or write to:
Freephone: 1800 600 858
250 Grams ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013