Jus-Rol Bake It Fresh Pain Au Chocolate 275G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each pain au chocolat (46g) uncooked contains:
Chilled uncooked dough and chocolate sticks for pain au chocolat
For inspiring ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
Jus-Rol™ Bake-it-Fresh Pain au Chocolat are an easy way to bake a classic French patisserie treat. Just shape, bake and enjoy warm from the oven. They smell delicious and taste even better!
Pack Size: 275g
- Vegetarian Society approved
- 6 Pain Au Chocolat
Dough (240g): Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Palm Fat, Soybean Oil, Water, Emulsifiers: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin; Salt, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid; Colour: Beta-Carotene; Flavouring), Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Alcohol, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Flavouring, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid, Sunflower Oil, Chocolate Sticks (35g): Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Flavouring
- May contain egg and milk ingredients
- May Contain: Eggs, Milk
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use. When opened use immediately. Do not freeze.
- Chilled uncooked dough and chocolate sticks for pain au chocolat.
- Use By: See Side of Pack
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Made in Greece
Number Of Uses:
6 Contains 6 portions
Preparation and Usage:
Preparation instructions: Preheat the oven at 200°C (180°C fan assisted)/Gas Mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
1. Pull the corner of the red label down to the left.
2. The can will open itself.
3. Twist the can to remove the dough.
4. Unroll the dough and follow the perforations to separate into pieces.
5. Place 2 chocolate sticks at the ends of each piece of dough.
6. Roll both ends in and place seam side down on the baking tray.
7. Spread out the rolled dough so there is plenty of room to expand during cooking. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 12 minutes (or until golden brown). Serve fresh from the oven!
Tip: For a deeper golden colour, glaze with milk or an egg wash before baking.
Name and Address:
General Mills International Sàrl,
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
At Jus-Rol™ we love our products and we hope you do too. To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
Freephone Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
0800 028 0089 (UK only)
1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
275 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Each pain au chocolate (46g)||%*|
|of which saturates||10.3g||4.7g||24%|
|of which sugars||15.7g||7.2g||8%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013