Jus-Rol Bake It Fresh Pizza 330G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
1/4 of pizza base with tomato sauce (68g) uncooked contains:
Chilled uncooked dough for pizza and tomato sauce.
For inspiring ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
Jus-Rol™ Bake-it-Fresh Thin Crust Pizza Bases and Tomato Sauce are perfect to create your own pizzas that the whole family will love. Just shape, top and bake and enjoy warm from the oven. It smells delicious and tastes even better!
Pack Size: 545g
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Dough 345g
- Tomato Sauce 200g
- 2 Pizza Bases Thin Crust
Dough (345g): Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Durum Wheat Flour, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Raising Agents: Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Sodium Bicarbonate; Salt, Sugar, Alcohol, Corn Starch, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum; Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid, Tomato Sauce (200g): Water, Tomato Paste (32%), Tomato Pieces (15%), Salt, Sugar, Dried Onions, Oregano, Basil, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
- May Contain: Eggs, Milk, Soya
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use. Do not freeze. For the Dough, Once opened use immediately. For the Tomato sauce once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.
- Use By: See Side of Pack.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Made in Greece
Number Of Uses:
8 Contains 8 portions
Oven cook (From Chilled): Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
1. Pull the corner of the red label down to the left.
2. The can will open itself.
3. Twist the can to remove the dough.
4. Unroll the dough and separate into 2 pizza bases. Prepare and cook one at a time.
5. Place one pizza base on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper (if the dough overlaps the tray, roll both ends slightly). Spread half of the tomato sauce over the first pizza base.
6. Cover the toppings of your choice.
7. Place the tray on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 14-16 minutes (or until golden brown). Ensure all toppings are fully cooked. Repeat steps 5-7 with the second pizza base. Serve fresh and enjoy warm from the oven.
Preparation and Usage:
Safety seal button on lid pops up when the seal is broken.
Recipe ideas: You can top your pizza base with pepperoni, grated mozzarella cheese, sliced peppers and black olives. Serve warm from the oven and decorate with fresh rocket. Alternatively, you can top with cooked or Serrano ham, your favourite grated cheese and vegetables and sprinkle with fresh herbs before serving.
Name and Address:
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
At Jus-Rol™ we love our products and we hope you do too. To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
Freephone Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
0800 028 0089 (UK only)
1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
545 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (uncooked) Per 100g||1/4 pizza base with tomato sauce (uncooked)(68g)||%*|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.4g||2%|
|of which sugars||5.9g||4.0g||4%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013