Blue Dragon Whole Wheat Noodles 300G
Add to basket
Pack Size: 300g
- Perfect for stir fry
- No artificial colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 6 Nests
Wholewheat Flour (88%), Water, Salt, Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate)
- May also contain egg and soya
- May Contain: Eggs, Soya
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container and consume within 28 days.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in China
Number Of Uses:
6 Servings per pack: 6, Serving size: 50g
Preparation and Usage:
Boil: Bring a pan of water to the boil
Simmer: Add noodles to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes (or 4 minutes if used in a stir fry), stirring occasionally
Drain: Drain and rinse in cold water
Enjoy: Serve immediately or add to a delicious Blue Dragon Stir Fry Sauce
Feeling inspired? Try drizzling a little Blue Dragon Light Soy Sauce over the noodles right before serving for added flavour.
King Prawn Chow Mein Serves 2
1. Cook Blue Dragon Wholewheat Noodles according to instructions and drain
2. Stir fry two handfuls of raw king prawns for 2 minutes, or until they have turned pink
3. Add a handful of sliced green peppers, mangetout and mushrooms
4. After a minute, pour over a sachet of Blue Dragon Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce
5. Stir the noodles through until all ingredients are combined. Serve immediately.
- Free From Artificial Colours
AB World Foods Ltd.,
AB World Foods Ltd.,
UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
Visit us at: www.bluedragon.com
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per serving|
|Energy||1474 kJ /||737 kJ /|
|-||347 kcal||174 kcal|
|Fat||1.6 g||0.8 g|
|of which saturates||<0.1 g||<0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||70.7 g||35.4 g|
|of which sugars||3.5 g||1.8 g|
|Fibre||5.8 g||2.9 g|
|Protein||12.5 g||6.2 g|
|Salt||1.0 g||0.50 g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013