Tesco Ingredient Coconut Cream 160Ml
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
One quarter of a can contains
Creamy and indulgent, use for asian marinades or rich desserts.
Coconut Extract (68%), Water, Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Carboxymethylcellulose), Emulsifier (Polysorbate 60), Antioxidant (Sodium Metabisulphite)
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.Also, may contain nuts.
- Store in a dry place.
- Once opened, transfer unused contents into a non-metallic container, cover and
- refrigerate. Consume within 2 days.
- Product may separate and solidify if stored at low temperatures.
- If exposed to extreme cold conditions, the contents may solidify. If this
- occurs gentle warming of the coconut cream in a saucepan should return it to a
- liquid state and not affect its performance.
- Shake well before opening.
Name of recipe suggestion
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||One quarter of a can (40ml) contains|
|Energy||800kJ (194kcal)||320kJ (78kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013