Tesco Triple Chocolate Cookie 285G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Made up according to instructions Each Cookie contains
Chocolate cookie mix with white and milk chocolate chunks
just add butter and water
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Belgian Milk Chocolate Chunks (10%), White Chocolate Chunks (10%), Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), White Chocolate Chunks contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Belgian Milk Chocolate Chunks contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Makes: 6 Cookies.
You will need:
25g Soft unsalted butter;
15-30ml (1-2 tbsp) cold water
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4
2. Empty the contents of the Tesco Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix into a bowl. Add
25g soft butter and 15-30ml (1-2 tbsp) cold water.
3. Using a spoon or your hands mix together all the ingredients to form a dough.
4. Divide the cookie dough into 6 evenly sized balls.
5. Place on a greased baking tray and flatten to form discs 7cm in diameter
making sure that cookies are 5cm apart from each other.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 11-12 minutes.
7. Cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions Each Cookie (52g) contains|
|Energy||1851kJ (442kcal)||963kJ (230kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013