Tesco Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix 502G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Made up according to instructions one-eighth of a cake contains
A light chocolate cake mix with a rich chocolate flavoured frosting mix and dark chocolate curls
just add 2 eggs, oil, butter, water and milk.
Cake Mix (58%), Frosting Mix (40%), Dark Chocolate Curls (2%), Cake Mix contains: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Frosting Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dark Chocolate Curls contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Dark Chocolate Curls contains: Cocoa Solids 53% minimum
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Makes: 1 Chocolate Fudge Cake. (serves 8)
2 medium eggs, 2 tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil, 5 tbsp (75ml) water, 50g softened
butter, 2 tbsp (30ml) semi-skimmed milk.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160˚C /Fan 140˚C/Gas mark 3
2. Grease and line 2 x 17.5cm (6 - 7 inch) cake tins.
3. Empty the contents of the cake mix sachet into a large bowl and add 2 medium
eggs, 2 tablespoons (30ml) of vegetable oil and 5 tablespoons (75ml) of cold
4. Mix with an electric whisk on full power for 2 minutes.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tins and bake in the centre of the
pre-heated oven for approximately 20 minutes until risen.
6. Remove from the oven and allow the cakes to cool for 5 minutes before taking
out of the tins, removing the paper and placing on a wire cooling rack to cool
7. Empty the contents of the frosting mix sachet into a mixing bowl and add 50g
of softened butter, 2 tablespoons of semi-skimmed milk and mix until smooth.
8. Sandwich the cakes together with a third of the prepared frosting, then
cover the rest of the cake (top and sides) with the remaining frosting.
9. Sprinkle the chocolate curls over the cake as required
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions one-eighth of a cake (91g) contains|
|Energy||1565kJ (373kcal)||1425kJ (339kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013