Tesco Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix 502G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Made up according to instructions one-eighth of a cake contains
Chocolate fudge cake kit consisting of individual packs of chocolate cake mix, chocolate frosting mix and dark chocolate curls
Cake Mix (58%), Frosting Mix (40%), Dark Chocolate Curls (2%), Cake Mix contains: Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Frosting Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dark Chocolate Curls contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Dark Chocolate Curls contain: Cocoa Solids 53% minimum
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 2 x 20cm (8 inch) cakes
You will need:
2 medium eggs; 30ml (2tbsp) semi-skimmed milk; 50g softened unsalted butter;
75ml (5tbsp) cold water; 30ml (2tbsp) vegetable oil, 2x 20cm (8 inch) round
cake tins, greased and lined with baking paper.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160⁰C/Fan 140⁰C/Gas Mark 3.
2. Empty the cake mix into a large mixing bowl and add the eggs, vegetable oil
3. Mix with an electric whisk on full power for 2 minutes.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tins and bake in the centre of the oven
for 20 minutes or until risen.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before taking out of
the tins, removing the paper and placing on a cooling rack to cool completely.
6. Whisk the frosting mix, softened butter and milk together until smooth.
7. Sandwich the cakes together with a third of the frosting, then use the rest
to cover the top and sides of the cake.
8. Decorate with the chocolate curls.
Number Of Uses:
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions One-eighth of a cake (91g) contains|
|Energy||1565kJ (373kcal)||1425kJ (339kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013