Tesco Lemon Drizzle Cake Mix 510G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Made up according to instructions One-twelfth of a cake contains
A lemon flavoured cake mix, buttercream mix and lemon flavoured drizzle icing mix.
just add 2 eggs, water, oil and butter.
Lemon Sponge Mix (68%), Buttercream Filling Mix (15%), Lemon Drizzle Icing Mix (15%), Lemon Sponge Mix contains: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Sodium Bicarbonate), Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Natural Lemon Flavouring, Buttercream Filling Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Anticaking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate), Lemon Drizzle Icing Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavouring, Citric Acid
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Lemon Drizzle cake mix. Makes 2 X 18cm cakes
2 Medium eggs, 45ml (3tbsp) Vegetable Oil; 150ml (10tbsp) Water; 60g Softened,
2 x 18cm round sandwich cake tins - greased and bottoms lined with baking paper.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC/Fan 160º/Gas mark 4.
2. Empty the contents of the cake mix sachet into a large bowl & add 2 medium
eggs, vegetable oil and 135ml (9tbsp) water.
3. Using an electric whisk, whisk on low speed for 30 seconds then on high for
4. Divide the mixture equally between the greased and lined sandwich tins.
5. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes or until risen and golden
6. Cool in the tins completely before transferring to a wire rack.
7. Using an electric whisk on low speed cream together the buttercream filling
mix with 60g softened butter until light and fluffy.
8. Use the entire filling to sandwich the cakes together.
9. Using a spoon, mix together the lemon drizzle icing with 15ml (3tsp) of
water until a smooth thick paste is formed. Drizzle over the top of the cake to
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions One-twelfth of the cake (62g) contains|
|Energy||1594kJ (380kcal)||988kJ (236kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013