Tesco Lemon Drizzle Cake Mix 510G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Made up according to instructions one-eighth of the cake contains
Lemon drizzle cake kit consisting of individual packs of lemon flavoured cake mix, lemon flavoured drizzle mix and lemon flavoured frosting mix
Lemon Flavoured Cake Mix (68%), Lemon Flavoured Drizzle Mix (17%), Lemon Flavoured Frosting Mix (15%), Lemon Flavoured Cake Mix contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Natural Lemon Flavouring, Lemon Flavoured Drizzle Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavourings, Citric Acid, Lemon Flavoured Frosting Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavouring, Citric Acid
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 2 x 20cm (8 inch) cakes
You will need:
2 medium eggs; 120ml (8tbsp) semi-skimmed milk; 160g softened unsalted butter;
15-20ml (3-4tsp) cold water; 2x 20cm (8 inch) round cake tins - greased and
lined with baking paper.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190⁰C/Fan 170⁰C/Gas Mark 5.
2. Empty the cake mix into a large mixing bowl and add the eggs, milk and 100g
of the softened butter.
3. Mix with an electric whisk on full power for 2 minutes.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tins and bake in the centre of the oven
for 20 minutes or until risen and golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before transferring onto a
6. Whisk the frosting mix and the remaining 60g of softened butter together
until light and fluffy.
7. Use the entire filling to sandwich the cakes together.
8. Using a spoon, mix the lemon drizzle icing mix and the water together until
a thick paste is formed. Drizzle over the cake to decorate.
Number Of Uses:
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions One-eighth of the cake (98g) contains|
|Energy||1628kJ (388kcal)||1596kJ (380kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013