Tesco Lemon Drizzle Cake Mix 510G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Made up according to instructions one-twelfth of the cake contains
A lemon drizzle cake kit containing lemon flavoured cake mix, buttecream and drizzle mixes. just add 2 eggs, milk, water and butter
Lemon Flavoured Cake Mix (68%), Lemon Flavoured Drizzle Mix (17%), Lemon Flavoured Buttercream Mix (15%), Lemon Flavoured Cake Mix contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Natural Lemon Flavouring, Lemon Flavoured Drizzle Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavourings, Citric Acid, Lemon Flavoured Buttercream Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavouring, Citric Acid
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Makes 2 X 18cm cakes
You will need: 2 medium eggs; 120ml (8 tbsp) semi-skimmed milk; 160g softened,
unsalted butter; 15-20ml (3-4 tsp) cold water; 2 x 18cm round cake tins -
greased and bottoms lined with baking paper.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190ºC/Fan 170º/Gas Mark 5.
2. Empty the contents of the cake mix sachet into a large bowl and add 2 medium
eggs, 120ml (8 tbsp) semi-skimmed milk and 100g softened butter.
3. Using an electric whisk, whisk for 2 minutes.
4. Divide the mixture equally between the greased and lined sandwich tins.
5. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes or until risen and golden
6. Cool in the tins completely before transferring to a wire rack.
7. Using an electric whisk on low speed cream together the buttercream mix with
60g softened butter until light and fluffy.
8. Use the entire filling to sandwich the cakes together.
9. Using a spoon, mix together the lemon drizzle icing with 15-20ml (3-4 tsp)
of water until a smooth thick paste is formed. Drizzle over the top of the cake
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions One-twelfth of the cake (66g) contains|
|Energy||1628kJ (388kcal)||1074kJ (256kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013