Innocent Blackberry Strawberry Blackcurrant Smoothie 750Ml
Add to basket
An innocent smoothie is a blend of whole crushed fruit, pure juices and absolutely nothing else.
Enjoy as part of a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet. PS Eat your greens.
This innocent smoothie is a blend of crushed fruit and pure juices. No concentrates, no added sugar or water.
- 250ml = 2 portions of fruit
- contains 8 different types of fruit
- is a source of vitamin C*
*which contributes towards the normal function of the immune system. Enjoy as part of a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet.
Our innocent promise:
1. Tasty healthy products - 100% pure fruit smoothies. No added sugar. No concentrates. No funny business. This smoothie is a great source of vitamin C.
2. Sourced sustainably - we use recycled & recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically.
3. 10% of profits go to charity - find out more at www.innocentfoundation.org
innocent drinks. Tastes good, does good.
Pack Size: 750ml
- This smoothie is a source of Vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
3 Pressed Apples, 2 1/2 Mashed Bananas*, 19 Pressed White Grapes, 4 Crushed Strawberries (6%), 45 Crushed Blackcurrants (6%), 1/2 A Squeezed Orange, 9 Crushed Blackberries (5%), And a Dash of Squeezed Lime, *Rainforest Alliance Certified™
- Keep refrigerated 0-5° before and after opening. Once opened consume within 4 days.
- For best before date, see top of pack.
Preparation and Usage:
Gently pasteurised, just like milk.
Shake before opening, not after.
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Fancy a chat?
Us too. Pop round to:
342 Ladbroke Grove,
In Ireland visit us at:
120/121 Lower Baggot Street,
Or ring the banana phone 020 7993 3311 (UK)/01 664 4100 (ROI). You can email email@example.com and joint the family at innocentdrinks.com/family
If you have any problems with this recipe, please keep hold of the carton and give us a call.
750 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per: 100ml||per 250ml**|
|[of which saturates]||0g||0g|
|[of which sugars†]||10g||26g|
|Nutrient Reference Value||19%||48%|
|**Recommended serving size (3x250ml per pack)||-||-|
|†Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013