Gressingham Duck Legs 462G
Add to basket
Duck legs are delicious with a sprinkling of Chinese Five Spice, or serve with sweet potato mash and green beans. Look on our website for recipes, cooking videos and top tips www.gressinghamduck.co.uk
The well-bred duck
The Gressingham Duck® is a remarkable breed, grown and packed on Red Tractor assured farms and factories in East Anglia. A cross between the wild Mallard and the Pekin, Gressingham Ducks® are known for their meaty succulence.
Make a meal more memorable with Gressingham Duck®
Pack Size: 462g
- Ready in 90 mins
- The well-kept duck
- Keep refrigerated 0ºC to +4ºC
- Once opened, use within 24 hours.
- If freezing, do so on the day you buy it and use within 1 month.
- Defrost it thoroughly in the fridge before cooking. Don't refreeze after thawing and use within 24 hours.
- For use by date, see front of pack.
Country of Origin:
Oven cook (From Chilled): Dine in with our duck legs
Preheat your oven to 180ºC/Fan 160ºC/Gas Mark 4 and remove all packaging.
1. Pat the skin of the duck legs with a kitchen towel to remove excess moisture, prick the skin and season with salt and black pepper.
2. Place on a wire rack above a roasting tray and cook in the middle of the oven for 90 minutes.
3. Rest the meat for 10 minutes and then serve.
All ovens vary in performance, this is a guide only.
Preparation and Usage:
Easy to cook duck in 3 simple steps
1 Prick the skin and season
2 Roast for 90 minutes
3 Rest the meat and serve
Something to say?
Drop us a line at email@example.com or:
462 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (cooked as instructions) per 100g||(cooked as instructions) Per cooked leg (edible portion)|
|of which saturates||3.9g||4.1g|
|of which sugars||<0.1g||<0.1g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013