Tesco Cannelloni Pasta 250G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving contains
Dried cannelloni pasta tubes made from durum wheat semolina.
Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature:Gas 4, 180°C
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Adjust times according to your particular oven.
Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Cooking Time: 60-70 minutes
12 Tesco Cannelloni tubes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 celery stick, finely chopped
1x400g tin of chopped tomatoes
10 basil leaves
150ml cold water
50g plain flour
½ tsp ground nutmeg
75g Parmesan, grated
300g spinach, cooked and well drained
50g Parmesan cheese, grated
½ tsp ground nutmeg
Salt and Pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/ Gas Mark 5.
2. For the tomato sauce; heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the garlic,
onion and celery and fry gently for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, basil leaves and 150ml cold water, bring to the boil
and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Pour the sauce into the bottom of a large, lightly greased ovenproof dish.
5. For the filling; mix the Ricotta cheese and spinach with the egg, Parmesan,
nutmeg, salt and pepper.
6. Spoon or pipe the filling into the cannelloni tubes and place them on top of
the tomato sauce in the oven-proof dish.
7. For the cheese sauce; gently heat the butter in a pan. Add the flour,
stirring the entire time then gradually pour in the milk, stirring continuously
until the sauce thickens. Add the nutmeg and the Parmesan.
8. Pour the cheese sauce over the cannelloni and bake in the centre of the oven
for 30 – 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|Energy||1526kJ (360kcal)||1145kJ (270kcal)|
Other Nutrition Info:
75g of uncooked cannelloni weighs approximately 170g when cooked.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013