Innocent Kiwi Apple Lime Smoothie 250Ml
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Gorgeous Greens Apples, Pears, Kale & Baobab
Go to innocentdrinks.com to find out more good stuff
This innocent smoothie is a blend of crushed fruit and vegetables, pure juices, safflower and spirulina extract. No concentrates, no added sugar or water.
- 250ml = 2 portions of fruit and veg
- pure fruit and veg smoothie
- is a source of vitamin C*
*which contributes towards the normal function of the immune system. Enjoy as part of a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet.
Our innocent promise:
1. Tasty healthy products - 100% pure fruit smoothies. No added sugar. No concentrates. No funny business. This smoothie is a great source of vitamin C.
2. Sourced sustainably - we use recycled & recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically.
3. 10% of profits go to charity - find out more at www.innocentfoundation.org
innocent drinks. Tastes good, does good.
Pack Size: 250ml
- This smoothie is a source of Vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
1 Pressed Apple (49%), 1/3 of a Crushed Pear (29%), A Slice of Crushed Peach, A Dash of Crushed Courgette, Some Squeezed Orange, Some Crushed Spinach (1.6%), Some Crushed Kale (1.6%), A Squeeze of Lemon, A Splash of Safflower, And Spirulina Extract (0.4%), And a Splash of Baobab Extract (0.02%)
- Keep refrigerated 0-5°C before and after opening
- Once opened drink within 2 days
- For best before date see neck
Number Of Uses:
Preparation and Usage:
Shake before opening, not after.
Name and Address:
342 Ladbroke Grove,
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Banana phone 020 7993 3311 (UK) or 01 664 4100 (ROI)
250 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (per 100ml)||(per 250ml**)|
|Energy||197kJ (46kcal)||492kJ (116kcal)|
|(of which saturates)||0g||0g|
|(of which sugars†)||8.0g||20g|
|Vitamin C (NRV)||23mg (29%)*||57mg (72%)*|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|†Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013