Tesco Grated Mozzarella 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
The perfect topping for your favourite pizza
Anti Caking Agent (Potato Starch)
- Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by date shown
- Best Before : See front of pack
Name of recipe suggestion 1 (Serves 1 / Skill Moderate)
Italian Style Chicken Spaghetti.
Preparation Time 15 mins / Cook 15 - 20 mins
100g (3 1/2oz) spaghetti
80g (3oz) cooked chicken, chopped
30g (1oz) red pesto
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
50g (2oz) Mascarpone
35g (1 1/4oz) Tesco Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1. Put the spaghetti in hot salted water and cook until al dente
2. Fry the chopped cooked chicken with the red pesto. Add salt and black pepper
3. Drain the spaghetti and add to the chicken and pesto
4. Stir in the Mascarpone, mix well and take off the heat
5. Mix in the grated Mozzarella Cheese and serve
Delicious with cheesy garlic bread.
Name of recipe suggestion 2 (Serves 6 / Skill Moderate)
Cheese and Meatball Hero Sandwich.
Preparation Time 10 mins / Cook 20 mins
1.2kg Jar Tesco Bolognese sauce
1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
450g (1lb) raw Tesco ready to cook meatballs
6 sandwich rolls (split lengthways)
115g Tesco grated Mozzarella cheese.
1. In a large saucepan, mix the Bolognese sauce, Italian herb seasoning and
salt and black pepper
2. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Place the meatballs into the sauce
mixture. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until
meatballs are cooked, stirring occasionally.
3. While the meatballs are cooking , preheat oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/375°F/Gas
4. Place the split sandwich rolls on a large baking tray. Place several
meatballs and desired amount of sauce in each roll. Layer with the Mozzarella
5. Place in the preheated oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted
Add Tabasco sauce for extra spice.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK LK 002 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||30g contains|
|Energy||1210kJ (290kcal)||365kJ (90kcal)|
|Calcium||590.0mg (74% of RDA)||177.0mg (22% of RDA)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013