Mr. Brain's 6 Pork Faggots 656G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
2 Pork Faggots & Sauce (219g) contains:
6 Pork Faggots in Our Classic West Country Sauce
Herbert Hill Brain
A traditional butcher from Bristol, started making delicious heart warming family meals in 1925.
His classic pork faggot recipe & unique west country sauce soon became a firm family favourites across the land.
Today the same passion & love goes into creating each hearty dish, making Mr Brain's traditional recipe the nation's favourite faggots!
Pack Size: 656g
- Quality 100% assured
West Country Sauce (62%) contains: Water, Lard, Wheat Flour, Modified Cornflour, Tomato Puree, Salt, Colour: Caramel (E150c), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Flavour, Spice and Herb Extracts (Celery), Pork Faggots (38%) contains: Water, Rusk (Wheat), Rehydrated Pork Rind, Pork Liver (15%), Onion, Pork (4%), Wheat Flour, Salt, Sage, Spice Extracts
- May Contain: Soya
- Keep frozen. The best before date shown on this pack is a guide only. For your individual freezer, please follow the instructions below.
- * 1 week from day of purchase (-6°C)
- ** 1 month from day of purchase (-12°C)
- *** Follow best before date (-18°C or colder)
- **** Follow best before date (-18°C or colder)
- Ice making compartment: 3 days from day of purchase. Do not re-freeze once thawed.
Number Of Uses:
3 This pack contains 3 servings
Cooking Instructions (General): For best results always cook from frozen.
Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Do not reheat once cooked. Cooking times are a guide only as appliances may vary in performance.
Adjust times according to your particular oven. For best results refer to the manufacturer's handbook.
Oven cook (From Frozen): Conventional oven.
1. Remove outer carton, loosen foil edge but do not remove lid.
2. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven, 230°C/450°F/ Gas Mark 8 for 45-55 minutes.
Microwave (From Frozen): 1. Remove all packaging and transfer faggots and sauce into a similar size microwaveable dish and cover with a loose fitting lid.
Note: If lid is frozen to the product, remove foil tray and place in microwave on full power for 10 seconds (850W) / 15 seconds (650W), then remove lid and cook as follows:
2. Heat on full power for: 650 Watt Category B: 10 minutes, 850 Watt Category E: 7 minutes.
3. Stir the sauce, turn the faggots over with a fork and replace lid.
4. Heat on full power for: 650 Watt Category B: 8 minutes, 850 Watt Category E: 6 minutes.
5. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Stir sauce before serving.
Name and Address:
Kerry Foods Ltd.,
PO Box 1246,
Get in Touch:
Kerry Foods Ltd.,
PO Box 1246,
Freephone: 0800 783 4321
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
656 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g (as sold) Contains||2 Pork Faggots and Sauce (219g) Contains||% RI*||Adult RI*|
|of which saturates||0.9g||1.9g||10%||20g|
|of which sugars||0.9g||2.0g||2%||90g|
|*RI = Reference intake of an average adult||-||-||-||-|
|This pack contains 3 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013