Tesco British Growing Mint Pot Each
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Add to basket
- Save 25% Was £10.00 PER KG Now £7.50 PER KGOffer valid for delivery from 13/7/2016 until 2/8/2016
Add to basket
- I am a living herb, please do not refrigerate me. To help keep me growing, take off my sleeve and place me on a saucer. Keep me by the window, away from cold draughts. Please give me water as soon as my leaves begin to drop. I prefer to be watered from my roots.
Wash before us. Its best to pick sprigs and chop as required.
Number Of Uses:
Pea and mint soup. Serves 4
6 spring onions, chopped; 1 garlic clove crushed; 1 potato peeled & diced;
800ml vegetable stock; 250g garden peas; 4tbsp chopped mint; 1 tbsp balsamic
vinegar; 4 tbsp soured cream.
1. In a large saucepan fry the spring onions and garlic in some butter for 1
2. Add the potato and vegetable stock and simmer for 3 minutes, stire in the
chopped mint, balsamic vinegar, a pinch of sugar and season.
4. Using a hand blender, blitz until smooth and serve with a swirl of sour
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013