We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies.
Close cookie message

Main Content Link

Sunpat Peanut Butter Crunchy 454G ++


Add to basket

Product information


Crunchy Peanut Spread

Sun-Pat peanut butter is packed with 95% peanuts and contains absolutely no butter! Sun-Pat gives you a delicious source of natural protein.

Pack Size: 454g

  • Made with 95% peanuts
  • Suitable for vegetarians



Roasted Peanuts (95%), Stabiliser: E471, Cane Sugar, Peanut Oil (1.0%), Sea Salt, Total Peanut Ingredients (96%)

Allergy Information:

  • This product is made in a factory which handles other nuts


  • Store at room temperature.
  • Best Before End: See Jar

Manufacturer Address:

Hain Daniels Group,
4 Killingbeck Drive,
York Road,
LS14 6UF.

Return To:

Hain Daniels Group,
4 Killingbeck Drive,
York Road,
LS14 6UF.
Careline 0800 022 4339
Visit www.sunpat.co.uk

Net Contents:

454 Grams ℮


Typical ValuesTypical Values Per 100g:
of which saturates8.7g
of which sugars4.8g

Using product information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2013

Reserve a slot for either home delivery or collection

Book a slot

Basket0 items

Basket Summary

Guide price About Guide Price

Clubcard points

MultiBuy Savings

Checkout button

View full basket