Grace Cock Soup 50G
Add to basket
A Spicy Noodle Soup Mix
Please visit our website www.gracefoods.co.uk for exciting recipes and for information on the other Caribbean products in our range.
Pack Size: 50g
- Authentic product of Jamaica
Dried Noodles (Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Flavour Enhancer: (E621 and E635), Hydrogenated Sunflower Oil (Contains Lactose from Milk), Onion Powder, Spices (Cayenne, Turmeric, Chilli, Coriander, Ginger, Fenugreek, Cumin, Allspice, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Mace), Flavouring, Rusk (Fortified Wheat Flour, Salt, Water, Raising Agent: E503), Dehydrated Carrot, Stabiliser: E412, Parsley, Garlic Powder, Colour: E160C, Spice Extract (contain Celery)
- May Contain: Fish, Soya
- Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Product of Jamaica
Preparation and Usage:
Use Grace Cock Flavour Soup Mix to add body & flavour to your chicken, shrimp or beef soup, or to your steamed fish, chicken or rice dishes. Grace Cock Flavour Soup Mix can also be enjoyed as a delicious broth without the need to add other ingredients.
A) Mix contents of pouch to 16 fl oz (2 cups) or 500ml or cold water.
B) Bring to boil. Cover and let simmer for 7-10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
Chicken Pot Curry
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Serves: 4-6 people
75ml White vinegar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black pepper
1 tbsp Ginger
1 stalk Spring onion (chopped)
6 Pimento berries
1 large Cho-cho (chopped)
2 medium Carrots (chopped)
450g Yellow yam (chopped)
225g All purpose flour
3 tbsp Grace Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp Curry powder
1 litre Boiling water
1 packet Grace Cock Flavour Soup Mix
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and wash with white vinegar and water.
2. Drain well and season with salt and black pepper.
3. Crush ginger, chop spring onion, peel and slice cho-cho, carrot and yam and set aside.
4. Combine flour with enough water to make a smooth dough and leave to relax.
5. Heat Grace Vegetable Oil and add curry powder, crushed ginger, chopped spring onion and pimento seeds. Add the seasoned chicken and mix well.
6. Add boiling water, cho-cho, carrots, yellow yam and spinners made from the dough.
7. Add Grace Cock Flavour Soup Mix, stir well, cover and allow to simmer for about 40 minutes.
8. Stir occasionally until cooked. Garnish with cilantro.
9. Serve with Grace Pineapple Ginger Tropical Rhythms. Enjoy!
Name and Address:
Grace Foods UK,
Grace Foods UK,
50 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g dry mix as sold||-|
|Of which saturates||1.1g||-|
|Of which sugars||11g||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013