Jane Asher Smarties Faces 239G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Cupcake mix with an icing mix, chocolate beans and sugar decorations
For ingredients, equipment, other recipes and more ideas:
" These Silly Faces Cupcakes not only taste delicious but are such fun to decorate: see how many different expressions you can make with the beans and the silly faces, then share them with your friends. Happy Baking!"
Have fun decorating your Silly Faces Cupcakes and share them with your friends.
Pack Size: 239g
- Add 1 egg & water
- Preparation time 10 mins, baking time 15 mins
- Suitable for vegetarians
Cupcake Mix (50%) [Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Bicarbonate), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour], Icing Mix (42%) [Icing Sugar], Chocolate Beans (6%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder (from Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin) Glazing Agents (Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax), Colours (Curcumin, Carotenes, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins, Titanium Dioxide)], Sugar Plaques (2%) [Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Invert Sugar Syrup, Water, Emulsifiers (Acacia Gum, Mono- & Di-glycerides of Fatty Acids, Modified Cellulose), Humectant (Glycerine), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Colours (Riboflavin, Vegetable Carbon, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins)]
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in the UK
Number Of Uses:
12 This pack makes 12 cupcakes
Silly Faces Cupcake Kit
Please note cooking appliances may vary, these are given as a guide only. We recommended that children are supervised by an adult when baking.
You will need
Whisk or mixer
1 medium egg
Mixing bowl & jug
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan oven) / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Separate the paper cake cases and put them into a bun tray or on a baking sheet.
3. Empty the cake mix into a mixing bowl, add one medium egg and whisk on medium speed for 1 minute - or mix well with a wooden spoon. (If you're using a wooden spoon don't worry if the mixture seems lumpy).
4. Add 30ml (2 tablespoons) of water and whisk the mix on full speed for 1 minute - or whisk by hand, until it looks creamy.
5. With a teaspoon, carefully divide the mixture equally between the cases.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes until the cakes have risen and are a golden brown colour. Put the cakes on a cooling rack to cool completely.
1. In a jug mix the icing mix with 10-15ml (2-3 teaspoons) of water, adding a little extra water drop by drop until the icing is runny but not watery.
2. Carefully pour the icing onto each cake. Decorate with chocolate beans and some silly faces and leave to set.
Jane's Hints and Tips:
It's easy to make lemon or orange-flavoured cupcakes: add the finely grated zest of half an orange or lemon to the cupcake mix when you add the water, and use some of the juice instead of water when you mix the icing.
Name and Address:
If you have any comments or suggestions write to us at:
239 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g (baked as directed)||Per 28 Fairy Cake (baked as directed)|
|of which saturates||2.8g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||47.4g||13.3g|
|This pack makes 12 cupcakes||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013