Seven Seas Multibionta Tablets 28'S
Add to basket
By law, we’re only permitted to sell you 2 of this item .
Add to basket
Complete Multivitamin with Biotic Cultures and Minerals
Complete Multivitamin with minerals to support everyday health and wellbeing** with Vitamins B6 & B12 for normal energy release Plus Biotic Cultures
**Advanced formulation for everyday health and wellbeing
Advanced formula for vitality*
* Vitamin A. Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
* Vitamin B6 & B12. Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
* Vitamin D. Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function.
* Vitamin B1. Contributes to the normal function of the heart and nervous system.
* Vitamin B2. Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
* Vitamin C. Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
* Iodine. Contributes to normal cognitive and neurological function.
* 10 million Biotic Cultures
- Advanced formula for vitality
- With vitamins B6 & B12 which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Vitamin B6 & B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart and nervous system
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive and neurological function
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Ascorbate Prep. (Calcium Ascorbate, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Tartaric Acid), Magnesium Oxide, (Tablet Coat: Glazing Agents: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin E Prep. (Vitamin E, Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Biotic Cultures Powder (Dextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Corn Starch, Biotic Culture Powder (from Milk traces of Fish and Soya), Talc, Magnesium Stearate), Niacinamide, Iron Sulphate, Magnesium Stearate, Glucose, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin Prep. (Maltodextrin, Biotin), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Colour: Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenate Prep. (Sodium Selenate, Dicalcium Phosphate), Vitamin B12 Prep. (Maltodextrin, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin B12), Vitamin D Prep. (Sucrose, Acacia, Corn Starch, Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Prep. (Maltodextrin, Acacia, Corn Starch, Vitamin A Acetate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K Prep. (Acacia, Vitamin K, Sucrose), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
Preparation and Usage:
Take one tablet a day with a cold drink.
Name and Address:
Seven Seas Ltd.,
We would love to hear from you 0800 0728 777 www.multibionta.com
Seven Seas Ltd.,
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. This product contains iron which, if taken to excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. This product contains Vitamin A, women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult a healthcare professional before taking this product.
Replace lid securely
28 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per Tablet||% NRV|
|Vitamin A||120 µg RE||15|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E||12 mg α-TE||100|
|Vitamin K||22.5 µg||30|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100|
|Niacin||16 mg NE||100|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg||100|
|Biotic Cultures||10 million||-|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|NRV = RDA||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013