Bassetts Early Health Orange 45S
Add to basket
Orange flavoured multivitamin food supplement pastilles with sweeteners.
Find out more at: www.bassettsvitamins.co.uk
Bassetts Soft & Chewy 'Early Health' contains a selection of vitamins to help support the health of children and young adults.
Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Vitamin A, B6, C, and Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal psychological function
Bones, muscles & skin
Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
Vitamin C contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones, gums, teeth and blood vessels
Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function and the maintenance of normal teeth
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- Natural flavours and colours
- No added sugar
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and skin and the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal psychological function and the normal function of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones, gums, teeth and blood vessels
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal blood calcium levels and the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Sweeteners [Maltitol (contains Sulphites), Sucralose], Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Colour (Mixed Carotenes), Vitamin E Acetate, Citric Acid, Flavouring, Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba Wax], Sunflower Oil, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3
- Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
Preparation and Usage:
Suggested daily intake: one pastille daily.
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake.
- Recyclable Packing
Ernest Jackson & Co Ltd.,
Ernest Jackson & Co Ltd.,
Warnings: Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor. Contains Maltitol which is a polyol - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Lower Age Limit:
Advisory Years : 3
45 x Pastilles
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per Pastilles||%RDA*|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013