Nestle Cerelac 6Mnth Wheat&Milk Cereal 400G
Add to basket
Wheat based infant Cereal with milk powder.
Goodness of cereals
Infant cereal is the ideal foundation to a healthy and balanced diet.
Iron for cognitive development
Iron contributes to normal cognitive development.
Calcium and Vitamin D for bone development
Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for the normal growth and development of bone in children.
Zinc, Iodine, Vitamin A & C
Pack Size: 400g
- Nutrition for little tummies
- Just add water
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive development
- Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for the normal growth and development of bone in children
Cereals 53.4% (Hydrolysed Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour), Skimmed Milk Powder 26.1%, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower), Caramel (Sucrose, Water), Maltodextrin, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, Pantothenic Acid, B1, A, B6, K, Folic Acid, Biotin, D), Flavouring (Vanillin), Culture (Bifidobacterium Lactis)
- Close tin tightly & store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Best Before End: See Base of Can.
Number Of Uses:
8 8 x 50g Servings/Portions
Preparation and Usage:
1. Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed & ensure all utensils are clean.
2. Boil fresh water. Allow to cool.
3. At the start of weaning use small quantities of Cerelac. The amount fed can vary according to your baby's appetite. Increase portions as needed to a full serving of 50g of Cerelac powder mixed with 150ml of pre-boiled lukewarm drinking water.
4. From 6-8 months use 1 serving of Cerelac per day.
5. Always test the temperature before serving it to baby/toddler.
6. Use immediately.
7. Throw away any unfinished portion.
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
PO Box 207,
Nestlé Consumer Services,
PO Box 207,
0800 00 00 30 (UK)
00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
Nestlé CERELAC is a complementary food intended for spoon feeding from 6 months. It is NOT to be used as a breast milk substitute. The Department of Health recommends exclusive breast feeding for the first 6 months. Unless otherwise advised by your health care professional, introduction of solid food should commence at around 6 months of age but not be delayed beyond 6 months, nor introduced before 4 months. For your baby's health, all preparation instructions should be followed exactly. Be mindful not to overfeed your baby; stop feeding when your baby shows signs of fullness e.g. turning their head away.
Lower Age Limit:
Advisory Months : 6
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g powder||Per 50g serving||% LRV* 100g||% LRV* 50g†|
|Of which saturates (g)||4.1||2.0||-||-|
|Of which sugars (g)||34.1||17.0||-||-|
|Vitamin A (µgRE)||370.0||185.0||92||46|
|Vitamin D (µg)||6.0||3.0||60||30|
|Vitamin E (mg)||2.7||1.3||-||-|
|Vitamin K (µg)||33.0||16.5||-||-|
|Vitamin C (mg)||66.0||33.0||264||132|
|Thiamin [B1] (mg)||0.9||0.4||180||80|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.25||0.12||35||17|
|Folic Acid (µg)||33.0||16.5||33||16|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||2.0||1.0||-||-|
|† 50g + 150ml water||-||-||-||-|
|*LRV: Labelling Reference Value for the UK||-||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013