Tesco Everyday Value Plain Flour 1.5Kg
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Plain wheat flour
100% British Flour
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin)
- Allergy Advice! Contains wheat. Wheat contains gluten.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Makes approx. 12 biscuits
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 25-30 minutes
100g softened butter
50g caster sugar, plus extra for dusting
175g plain flour, sifted
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150oC/ Fan 130oC/ Gas Mark 2 and lightly grease a
2. Beat together butter and sugar with a wooden spoon until soft.
3. Gradually mix in the flour and bring together to form a paste.
4. Transfer the mix to a board, that has been lightly dusted with caster sugar,
and roll it out to about 3mm thick.
5. Use a 7.5cm (3 inch) fluted cutter to cut the biscuits out.
6. Place on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
7. Transfer to a cooling rack and sprinkle with caster sugar if desired.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||100g contains||-|
|Energy||1448kJ (341kcal)||1448kJ (341kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013