Tesco Chicken Thighs 1Kg
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
A typical thigh roasted excluding bone contains
Class A Chicken Thighs skin on
Tesco Class A Chicken Thighs skin on
Chicken Thigh (98%), Water
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Best before end: see front of pack.
using chicken from:
Temperature:Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time:40 - 45 mins
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 8-12 hours in the refrigerator.
Follow the preparation guidelines below.
Chicken thighs - cooked in a chunky tomato and onion sauce with black olives
and fresh basil.
Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
4 defrosted thighs; 1tbsp of olive oil; salt & ground pepper; 2 tbsp oilve oil;
1/2 chopped onion; 1 gar;ic clove finely chopped; 200g cherry tomatoes halved;
50g sliced black olives; 1tspn red wine vinegar; 2 tspn castor sugar; 1tbsp
Tomato puree; small handful chopped fresh basil.
1. Pre heat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4
2. Rub the chicken thighs with olive oil and season.
3. Place in the oven in a casserole dish.
4. For the sauce, heat the oil in a sauce pan.
5. Add the onions, garlic and fry for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the tomatoes & black olives, cook for 1 minute and add red wine vinegar,
sugar and tomato puree.
7. Add a small amount of basil.
8. Pour in the water and stir.
9. Cook gently for 5 minutes.
10. Pour over the thighs in the casserole dish and carry on cooking until
thighs are cooked through.
To serve: Garnish with the basil that is left.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep
this bag away from babies and small children.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK 2037 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contain||A typical thigh roasted (120g) excluding bone contains|
|Energy||901kJ (217kcal)||1242kJ (298kcal)|
Other Nutrition Info:
Typical Analysis: A typical skin on thigh weighs 207g raw and about 145g (120g boneless) when roasted. For best results we recommend roasting this product..
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013