Tesco Loves Baby Sterilising Tablet 56 Pack
Add to basket
Troclosene Sodium 400mg. `
- Store in a cool, dry place
1. After each feed, rinse used bottles, teats and caps thoroughly with clean
water. Ensure that all milk residue is removed by using a botlle brush and a
mild detergent solution, then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
2. Prepare the sterilising solution in a suitable non-metallic container. Use
one tablet to 4 pints/2.3Litres of cold or luke warm water.
3. Immerse all the feeding equipment completely in the solution and ensure no
air bubbles are trapped inside.
4. Keep items immersed until required, minimum 15 minutes prior to use.
5. Fill bottles immediately and cover teats.
6. Wash hands thoroughly after contact with solution.
IMPORTANT - make a fresh solution everyday.
FOR WORK SURFACES AND BASINS - Add 2 tablets to clean washing up water and use
solution on worktops, tiles and chopping boards. Allow surfaces to air dry or
use paper towels. Do not use on enammelled sinks, baths or plated articles.
One tablet to 4 pints/2.3 litres of cold or luke warm water.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013