Napolina Mini Pizza Bases 300G
Add to basket
4 Mini Pizza Bases
Pack Size: 75g
- Light & crispy
- Make your own delicious pizza ready in 10 minutes
- Make your own pizza with Napolina pizza topping
Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Sunflower Oil, Emulsifier: E471, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Salt, Dextrose, Olive Oil
- Store in a cool dry place. Once open, store in a refrigerator and use within 2 days. Suitable for home freezing.
- Best before end: see side of pack.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Prepared and packed in Italy
Preparation and Usage:
Eat like the Italians! Try these classic combinations for a truly authentic Italian pizza experience!
Pizza Prosciutto: Napolina Pizza Topping Sauce, fresh sliced plum tomatoes, chunks of mozzarella, prosciutto ham and organo
Pizza Funghi: Napolina Pizza Topping Sauce, fresh sliced plum tomatoes, mozzarella, mushrooms, basil and oregano
Pizza Quattro Stagioni: Napolina Pizza Topping Sauce, fresh sliced plum tomatoes, mozzarella, prosciutto ham, mushrooms, olives, capers, artichoke hearts, oregano and paprika
1. Remove pizza bases from outer packaging and place on a lightly greased baking tray.
2. Spread half a jar of Napolina Pizza Topping Sauce over the base and pile high with your favourite toppings and mozzarella cheese.
3. For a real Italian taste, generously drizzle Napolina Olive Oil onto the pizza prior to cooking.
4. Place in preheated oven (220ºC, 425ºF, Gas Mark 7) & bake for 10 minutes until crisp & golden. Remove pizza carefully from oven & ensure it is piping hot before serving.
Name and Address:
Prepared and packed for:
Royal Liver Building,
Royal Liver Building,
4 x 75 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per base|
|of which saturates||1.2g||0.9g|
|of which sugars||2.1g||1.6g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013