Tesco Ricotta 250G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Low fat soft cheese.
Sweet and milky with a hint of lemon. Makes a deliciously creamy pasta sauce or a tempting cheesecake.
- Contains: Milk
- Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date
using milk from:
Ricotta and spinach cannelloni.
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
1 x 15ml (1 tbsp) sunflower oil;
1 onion finely chopped;
250g (9oz) frozen spinach defrosted and well drained;
250g (9oz) Tesco Ricotta Cheese;
8 cannelonni tubes;
pinch grated nutmeg.
For the cheese sauce:
50g (2oz) low fat margarine;
50g (2oz) plain flour;
600ml (1 pint) semi-skimmed milk;
50g (2oz) low fat Cheddar cheese;
25g (2oz) Tesco Fresh Grated Parmesan.
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
2. Place in a large bowl with the spinach, nutmeg and ricotta cheese. Season.
3. Using a teaspoon to fill each cannelloni tube tip the tube on its end and
spoon the mixture in. Place each filled tube in a large ovenproof dish. Set to
4. Place all the sauce ingredients except the Cheddar and Parmesan into a
saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
5. Stir in the Cheddar cheese and once it has melted, pour the sauce over the
cannelloni. Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan.
6. Cook in the centre of the oven at 190 'C/375'F/ Gas Mark 5 for 30-35
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
IT 09 10 CE
|Typical Values||100g contains||30g contains|
|Energy||562kJ (135kcal)||169kJ (41kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013