Tesco Flat Leaf Parsley Medium Pot
Tesco no longer sells this product.
Growing Flat Leaf Parsley
- I am a living herb, please do not refrigerate me. To help keep me growing, take off my sleeve and place me on a saucer. Keep me by the window, away from cold draughts. Please keep my soil slightly moist to the touch at all times. I prefer to be watered from my roots.
U.K., the Netherlands
Simply snip sprigs and add to your beans on toast
Button Mushrooms on toast.
Half an onion, roughly chopped; knob of butter; 2 handfuls sliced button
mushrooms; 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley; pinch of rock salt; some freshly ground
black pepper; 150ml double cream.
1. Fry the onion in butter until starting to soften.
2. Stir in the sliced button mushrooms, half the flat leaf parsley, salt and
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the mushrooms are starting to soften then add the
4. Simmer over a medium heat until reduced by half, stir in the remaining flat
leaf parsley and serve on fresh toast.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013