Doves Farm Gluten & Wheat Free White Bread Flour 1Kg
Add to basket
Gluten Free White Bread Flour Blend
Thank you for purchasing our gluten free flour and we hope you enjoy baking with it. Use this flour with your favourite recipes or try the recipes printed below. To receive a copy of the free Doves Farm Free From Baking booklet send a 1st class stamped 16x23cm/6 1/2x9"/A5 envelope to:
Free From Baking, Doves Farm Foods, Salisbury Road, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 0RF
You can visit dovesfarm.co.uk for more recipe inspiration and browse our award winning Free From breakfast cereals, pasta, cookies and flapjacks.
Visit us at Facebook and Twitter
A blend of naturally gluten free flours
Blended from naturally gluten free ingredients use this flour as an alternative to bread flour made from wheat. Follow our recipe to make bread in your oven or bread machine.
My gluten free journey began in 1978 when I discovered how difficult it was to find suitable grains and foods for a gluten free diet. The distinctive attributes of alternative grains and their ability to create spectacular dishes is still my inspiration.
To create a white loaf without gluten I had to rethink many of the usual bread making rules so I started by blending naturally gluten free flours. This White Bread Flour was the result of many trials and bakes and it has made numerous delicious loaves ever since. Today there is an increasing need for foods free from gluten and other allergens including milk, peanut, egg and soya. Unlock a world of Free From baking with our back of pack recipes.
Clare, Doves Farm
Pack Size: 1Kg
Packaging material: paper.
- Gluten free
- Suitable for coeliacs
- Kosher - KLBD, Parve
Flour Blend (Rice, Tapioca and Potato), Thickener (Xanthan Gum)
- Free From: Gluten
- To keep your flour at its best, roll down the top after use and store in a cool dry place.
- Best before: see top.
Origin Free Text:
Ingredients from more than one country. Milled and packed in the UK
Go free from gluten when you bake with our flour blend. To make your baking also free from dairy and/or egg try our suggested ingredient swops, shown in black.
Oven 220°C/Fan 200°C/425°F/Gas 7
2 Egg whites or 20g chickpea flour + 60ml water
500g White bread flour
2tsp Quick yeast
1. Put the egg whites (or chickpea flour + water), half of the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and water into a bowl and whisk well.
2. Add the flour and yeast, mixing to a smooth, thick batter.
3. Pour the remaining oil over the dough and turn with a spoon bringing together a soft dough mass.
4. Tip the dough into an oiled 1kg/2lb bread tin and smooth the top.
5. Loosely cover with oiled cling film and leave until the dough has risen to the top of the tin.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 55/60 minutes.
Tomato and Mozzarella Pizza
Oven 220°C/Fan 200°C/425°F/Gas 7
1/2batch White bread dough
200g Large tomatoes
100g Cherry tomatoes
125g Mozzarella ball
1tbsp Fresh basil
25g Grated parmesan
1tbsp Olive oil
Salt & pepper
1. Line a large oven sized tray with parchment.
2. Make up half a batch of White Bread dough.
3. Press the dough into the baking tray pushing it to the edges.
4. Slice the large tomatoes, quarter the cherry tomatoes and scatter them over the dough.
5. Break the mozzarella into chunks and spread over the pizza.
6. Tear the basil and scatter this, with the parmesan, over the top.
7. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
8. Leave to rest in a draught free place for 30 minutes.
9. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30/35 minutes.
10. Best served warm.
Bread Machine White Loaf
Egg whites: Medium 2, Large 3
Or chickpea flour + water: Medium 20g + 60ml, Large 30g + 90ml
Oil: Medium 6tbsp, Large 9tbsp
Vinegar: Medium 1tsp, Large 1 1/2tsp
Salt: Medium 1tsp, Large, 1 1/2tsp
Sugar: Medium 2tbsp, Large 3tbsp
Water: Medium 350ml, Large 425ml
White bread flour: Medium 500g, Large 750g
Quick yeast: Medium 2tsp, Large 3tsp
1. Put the egg whites (or chickpea flour + water), oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and water into a bowl and whisk well.
2. Pour this into the machine pan.
3. Add the flour and sprinkle the yeast on top.
4. Start machine on gluten free bread or basic rapid programme.
Name and Address:
Doves Farm Foods,
Doves Farm Foods,
1 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013