Tesco Sponge Fingers 200G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each sponge finger contains
Sponge fingers with a sugar topping
Crisp sponge fingers coated with a sprinkling of sugar, perfect for making tiramisu
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Pasteurised Whole Egg, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Flavouring
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Best Before; see front of pack.
Name of recipe suggestion: Tiramisu
1 medium egg;
1 vanilla pod;
75g caster sugar
80g Italian mascarpone cheese
1 pack Tesco Sponge Fingers;
300ml strong coffee;
125ml double cream (optional)
15g cocoa powder;
Maple syrup (optional).
1. Whisk the egg yolk and sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
2. Add the double cream (optional), mascarpone and vanilla pods - blend
3. Beat the egg white to form stiff peaks and fold into the mixture.
4. Dip the Tesco Sponge Fingers into the coffee and place onto a serving dish.
5. Cover the Tesco Sponge Fingers with a layer of the mascarpone mixture; place
another layer of coffee-dipped Tesco Sponge Fingers on top and cover with a
final layer of the mascarpone mixture.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
7. Serve cold with a sprinkling of cocoa powder and garnish with chocolate
flakes or swirls.
8. Add a drizzle of maple syrup if desired.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each sponge finger (6.3g) contains|
|Energy||1700kJ (401kcal)||107kJ (25kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013