Tesco Golden Granulated Sugar 1 Kilograms Pack
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Golden granulated cane sugar
Ideal for sweetening soft beverages or sprinkling on cereals
- In certain weather conditions this sugar may harden. To soften, place the sugar
- in a basin, cover with a damp cloth and leave overnight.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Best before: see back of pack
Number Of Uses:
Try this recipe...
GINGER TOPPED APPLE CRUMBLE
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 30 minutes
750g Apples (washed)
2 tbsp Tesco Golden Granulated Sugar
1 tbsp Tesco Plain Flour
1 tbsp Tesco Ground Cinnamon
For the Crumble:
100g Tesco Plain Flour
100g Unsalted Butter
50g Tesco Golden Granulated Sugar
50g Stem Ginger, Finely Chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/FAN 170°C/Gas Mark 4.
2. For the fruit: Peel, dice and remove the core and seeds of the apples. Toss
in the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Put the fruit mixture in a pan over a medium
heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, until the fruit is just soft.
3. For the crumble topping: Mix together the flour and butter, and crumble
between your fingers until the texture is of breadcrumbs consistency.
4. Stir in the sugar and stem ginger.
5. Spoon the fruit into an ovenproof dish. Spoon over the crumble topping,
making sure that it is evenly spread. Bake for 30 minutes, until light golden.
Serve with hot custard or cream
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Typical values 100g contains||Each teaspoon (5g) contains|
|Energy||1704kJ (401kcal)||85kJ (20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013