Pataks 10 Papadums Plain 100G
Add to basket
For more recipe ideas visit:
Ready to cook, hand made, sun dried pappadums
Pack Size: 100g
Each pappadum contains Calories 29 1%, Sugar 0.0g <1%, Fat 0.1g <1%, Saturates 0.0g <1%, Salt 0.5g 8% of your guideline daily amount
- An authentic Indian recipe
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Lentil Flour, Salt, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil
- This product may contain traces of peanut or tree nuts
- May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts
- Once opened store the uncooked pappadums in a sealed container in cool dry condition.
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Cooking Instructions (General): For best Results Fry:
Microwave (From Ambient): 1. Lightly brush both sides of pappdum with vegetable oil.
2. Place a single pappadum in the microwave and cover with kitchen paper.
3. Cook on full power for 30 seconds or until expanded.
This instructions are only given as a guide and are based on an 800W microwave. Appliances do vary so please adjust the cooking times accordingly.
Stir Fry (From Ambient): 1. Heat 2-4cm vegetable oil in a frying pan, or use a deep fat fryer set to 180-200°C (to test that the oil is hot enough, add a small piece of pappadum to the oil. If it starts to bubble and expands immediately, then the oil temperature in correct.)
2. Fry each pappadum individually for 2-3 seconds. They will expand quickly.
3. Use tongs to turn the pappadum over and then remove from the hot oil allowing the excess oil to drain off.
4. For best results drain on absorbent kitchen paper. The pappadums will become crisp on cooling.
Preparation and Usage:
Serve while still warm with a main meal, as an accompaniment or as a snack. Always accompany with Patak's Pickles, Chutneys and Raita.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
AB World Foods Ltd.,
If you haven't enjoyed this product, please contact us quoting the code on your pack.
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Freephone: UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
10 x 100 Grams ℮ Plain Pappadums
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013