Nesquik Strawberry Powder 300G
Add to basket
Strawberry Flavour Mix with Added Vitamins and Minerals for milk
†Nutri Start Enjoy Nesquik as part of a healthy, family breakfast and a balanced diet and lifestyle.
A Strawberry flavour mix with added vitamins and minerals for milk. Enjoy Nesquik as part of a healthy, family breakfast and balanced diet and lifestyle. Contains Vitamin C & Thiamin to help the nervous system to function, Vitamin D* is needed for normal growth and development of bones and Iron and Zinc to help cognitive functions such as memeory and concentration. *from semi skimmed milk.
Pack Size: 300g
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Vitamin C & thiamin help the nervous system function
- Vitamin D, calcium#, and phosphorus# are needed for normal growth and development of bones
- Iron & zinc to help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration - #from semi-skimmed milk
Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavourings, Natural Colour (Beetroot Red), Vitamins (C, Thiamin, D), Minerals (Iron, Zinc)
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Soya
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For Best Before End see back of pack
Number Of Uses:
23 Makes 23 glasses
Preparation and Usage:
1. Take 3 tsp (13g) of NESQUIK and 200ml of cold semi-skimmed milk.
2. Stir to create a paste with some of the milk.
3. Fill with remaining milk. Stir. Enjoy!
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Recyclable Tub
Contact Us Free
0800 58 57 59 (UK)
00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
PO Box 207,
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml**||Per glass**||%RI*|
|of which: saturates g||1.1||2.2||11%|
|of which: sugars g||9.9||19.9||22%|
|Vitamins and Minerals||-||(%RI*)||-|
|Vitamin C mg||9.2||18(23)||-|
|Thiamin (B1) mg||0.08||0.17(15)||-|
|Vitamin D µg||0.77||1.5(31)||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013