Buxton Still Water 1.5Ltr
Add to basket
Still Natural Mineral Water
A 1.5L bottle ideal for keeping you refreshed all day, or sharing with friends and family.
Buxton Natural Mineral Water is utterly pure and full of vitality - helping you make the most out of every day.
Buxton mineral water naturally rises to the top, brimming with vigour. Just like you.
Bottled at source in Buxton, England.
Deep underground, the water changes course and rises up through 1500 metres of British bedrock to emerge, crisp and delicious, in Buxton. This natural filtration makes Buxton one of the purest natural mineral waters in Europe.
Pack Size: 1.5L
- From the Peak District and bottled at source in Buxton, England
- Buxton water is rainfall from over 5000 years ago, which has slowly filtered through the ancient limestone of the Derbyshire Peak District
- British Still Natural Mineral Water and one of the purest natural mineral waters in Europe
- Sugar free
- Store in a cool dry clean place away from light, strong odours or chemicals.
- Consume within 3 days of opening.
- Best Before End: See Bottle
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Source St. Ann's spring. Bottled at source in England
Preparation and Usage:
Best served chilled.
- Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle
Bottled at source by:
Nestlé Waters UK Ltd.
Contact us Free
0800 00 00 30
UK only Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
PO Box No 207,
1.5 Litres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Typical Analysis mg/l||-|
|Dry Residue at 180°C||280||-|
|pH at Source||7.4||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013