Tesco Everyday Value Penne 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving contains
Dried penne pasta
Made in Italy
Durum Wheat Semolina, Soft Wheat Flour
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number Of Uses:
300g Tesco Everyday Value Penne; 2 tbsp oil; 1 onion, peeled, chopped; 2 garlic
cloves, peeled, chopped; 1 chilli, seeds removed, chopped; 1 x 400g cans Tesco
Everyday Value Plum tomatoes, drained; 100ml hot vegetable stock; handful fresh
basil leaves, torn; salt and freshly ground black pepper, finely grated
Parmesan, to serve.
1. Cook the penne according to the directions on the packet.
2. Meanwhile heat the oil in frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chopped
garlic and onion and fry until they are softened.
3. Combine the chilli, canned tomatoes and stock, add to the pan and stir well.
Bring the mixture to a simmer and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the torn basil leaves, then season to taste, with salt and freshly
ground black pepper.
5. Drain the penne throughly and stir in to the sauce.
Sprinkle some Parmesan grated cheese on top.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|Energy||1490kJ (351kcal)||1118kJ (263kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Info:
75g of uncooked penne weighs approximately 170g when cooked.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013