Tesco White Ready Ice 500G
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Ready to roll
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Water, Humectant (Glycerine), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum, Cellulose), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring
- Allergy Advice! May contain nuts.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate. Once opened, to prevent drying,
- wrap any remaining icing in foil or polythene and store
- in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.
- Knead the Tesco Fondant icing on a clean dry work surface until soft and
- Lightly dust the work surface with icing sugar to prevent sticking.
- Roll out the Tesco Fondant icing to approximately 4-5mm thick. Always roll
out on the same side do not turn the Fondant over.
- To cover a marzipanned cake, slightly moisten the marzipan with cooled boiled
- If the cake is not marzipanned (a sponge cake), cover the cake with a thin
layer of Buttercream or brush with a very thin layer of boiled apricot jam.
- Fold the fondant icing over the rolling pin as a support, and drape the
Fondant over the cake and smooth into position with the palm of the hand.
- Trim away any excess using a sharp knife.
- To give a sheen to the surface smooth the fondant with the palm of the hand.
- Tesco Fondant icing will set firmly and cleanly without cracking or crazing.
Hints and Tips
- Wrap any excess Fondant in cling film and store in an airtight container, in
a cool dry place for up to 3 weeks.
This 500g pack is enough to cover a 6"- 7" (15cm-18cm) round cake
This 1kg pack is enough to cover a 8"-9" (20cm - 23cm) round cake
Number Of Uses:
Name of recipe suggestion
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||25g contains|
|Energy||1735kJ (410kcal)||434kJ (103kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013