Mr.Muscle Oven Cleaner 300Ml
Add to basket
Mr Muscle Oven will make your oven sparkle with minimal effort. Dirty ovens, as well as being unhygienic, can produce bad smells and impact on the flavour of your food. Mr Muscle Oven is a spray cleaner with a unique self-scouring formula which emulsifies food, spills and burnt on grease, meaning that they can be wiped away with a damp cloth easily - there's no need for strenuous scrubbing. Revitalise your dirty oven today and make it shine with Mr Muscle Oven, a powerful cleaning product.
Mr Muscle is a powerful kitchen cleaner and it is important to read all of the instructions before use. Wear rubber gloves and protect your arms before cleaning, contact should be avoided between the product and your skin and eyes at all times. Switch the electricity or pilot light off and adequately protect the surrounding areas of your kitchen before application. Shake the can before and during use while ensuring that it is held upright. Spray on all the interior surfaces of your oven but not on the oven trim, pilot light, or heating element. Leave for no more than 30 minutes before wiping thoroughly with a damp cloth, once again ensuring the product does not come into contact with your eyes or skin. Remember to ventilate your oven before turning on the electricity or relighting the pilot light.
Mr Muscle is the leading brand when it comes to tackling tough cleaning jobs around the home. From disinfecting surfaces to removing burnt-on grease in the kitchen and limescale in the bathroom, we have it covered with five pioneering ranges of specialised products. Because of this, Mr Muscle is not just a household name - it's a household staple, proving time and again that we can cut through the grime. Since 1986, Mr Muscle has grown with and adapted to your needs, and for that reason we've become a trusted name recognised for our superior quality products. But our mission to eliminate the need for hard scrubbing nationwide is far from over … Let Mr Muscle do the work for you!
A family company since 1886.
Pack Size: 300ml
- Make your oven sparkle with Mr Muscle Oven
- A powerful cleaning product
- Uses a unique self-scouring formula
- Effectively removes burnt on grease, food and spills
- No need for stenuous scrubbing
Contains <5% Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Polycarboxylates, Anionic Surfactants, Perfume, Limonene, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage:
Removes burnt on grease, food and spills effectively. Leaves a sparkling clean oven. No scraping required.
Direction for Use:
Read entire label before removing cap. Refer to oven Manufacturers Instructions. For use on cold ovens.
1. Wear rubber gloves and protect arms while spraying and cleaning. Avoid contact with skin and eyes at all times. If splashed, to prevent burns, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice.
2. Switch off electricity or turn off pilot light. Adequately protect the floor under the oven and all surrounding external surfaces. For easy application remove oven racks.
3. Shake can well before and during use. Hold can upright at all times.
4. Spray on internal surfaces including glass door from 20-30cm. Do not spray onto oven trim, pilot light or heating element.
5. Close oven door and allow to work for no more than 30 minutes.
6. Wearing gloves, wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth or sponge taking care to avoid contact with the skin and eyes. Beware of splashes and drips. If splashed, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice.
7. Remember to ventilate oven before turning on electricity or relighting pilot light.
8. Repeat process for stubborn stains and over-soiled ovens if needed.
9. Replace Child-Resistant cap after use.
For use on oven interior only. For use on cold ovens only. Do not use on self-cleaning ovens, microwave ovens, hot ovens, exterior surfaces, chrome, aluminium, zinc, copper, plastic or polished/lacquered surfaces. Do not use outdoors.
Name and Address:
SC Johnson Ltd.,
SC Johnson Ltd.,
0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
Contains sodium hydroxide
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor. If Inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If On Skin (or hair): Remove off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If In Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If Swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do Not induce vomiting. Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Wear protective gloves. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not breathe spray.
Use only in well-ventilated areas. Use only as directed. 4% by mass of contents are flammable.
Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly
300 Millilitres ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013