Catalogue Number: 6E3-A6KM
- Author: Roanne Bell,Angus Hyland
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
- Published: 06 September 2010
- ISBN: 9781856696074
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Do you want us to email you when this product is back in stock?
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
A mini edition of the bible of contemporary illustration, this is a comprehensive survey of exciting work from across the globe that will appeal to experts and newcomers alike. Each artists work is accompanied by a selfportrait and a short, illuminating profile exploring their inspirations and their approach both to illustration and to their career. Angus Hyland is a graduate of the Royal College of Art and a partner at Pentagram Design London. In 2001 Hyland was the co-curator, with Roanne Bell, of Picture This a British Council exhibition featuring the work of London illustrators.
Angus Hyland ran his own studio for 10 years until he became a partner at Pentagram Design, London, in April 1998. He has won over 100 creative awards for his work, including two D&AD silvers. Angus has also edited the successful illustration books Pen & Mouse and Hand to Eye.