Catalogue Number: 2PW-5RZ6
- Author: Virginia Hencken Elsasser
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: A & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Published: September 2004
- ISBN: 9781563673009
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Do you want us to email you when this product is back in stock?
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Intended for undergraduate programs of colleges and universities that focus on fashion merchandising, fashion design and interior design, Textiles: Concepts and Principles, 2nd edition, provides a thorough approach to the fundamentals of textiles. Written clearly and concisely, it focuses on comprehension of the interrelationship between the components of textiles to help students understand and predict textile properties and performance.
Virginia Hencken Elsasser presently serves as associate professor of fashion in the Graphics Arts and Design Department of Centenary College. Throughout her long history as an educator,she has taught courses focusing on flat pattern, the fundamentals of design, textile science and design, and apparel construction. She is also the author of Textiles: Concepts and Principles and has written several articles dealing with the stimulation and engagement of students' creativity.