My Clubcard vouchers are not working
If the Clubcard voucher is not working then follow these steps:
1. Please check that the online code has been entered correctly.
Please Note: All codes must be entered with the hyphens in the code.
2. Check the coupon can be used on the products bought. E.G. If the coupon is for electricals then all the items are in the electricals category.
3. Check the voucher is not a conditional spend voucher such as "£10 off when you spend £100 or more on Tesco Direct"
Please Note: The amount spend must not include the delivery charge in the amount.
4. The voucher is definitely for online use. It will have an online code. If it has a barcode only then it is not for online use.
5. The Voucher has not passed it's expiry date.
6. You have not used the voucher before.
7. Have you made sure that the coupon is valid on Tesco Direct and is not for specific use on another area of the website e.g. Grocery Home Shopping or Wine by the Case?
8. The Voucher may be an exclusive voucher that can not be used with another voucher. It will say this on the voucher if it's an exclusive voucher.
One of these steps should resolve the issue.
If you have checked all the options & none of them are resolving the problem then please contact Customer Services using the details on the Contact Direct Page.
Related search results
No Similar solutions are available for display.