- Author: Karma Wilson
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Published: 11 October 2012
- ISBN: 9780857079022
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
What better way for Bear to say thanks and enjoy the company of his friends then over a nice big dinner! Bear decides to throw a feast. One-by-one, Bear's friends show up with different platters of delicious food to share. There's just one problem. Bear's cupboards are bare! What is he to do? Karma Wilson's playful text and Jane Chapman's delightful illustrations bring to life this celebration of family and friendship. Young readers will delight in discovering the special gift Bear has to share and rejoice in all of the wonderful things we have to be thankful for.
Jane Chapman has illustrated numerous picture books, including 'Bear Snores On' and the Happy and Honey books by Laura Godwin. She lives with her family in Dorset, England. Karma Wilson is the bestselling author of several picture books for Simon and Schuster, including the Bear series and Where is Home, Little Pip? Karma lives in Idaho, USA.