Catalogue Number: 724-ZR63
- Author: Francoise Barbira Freedman
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Published: 03 June 2004
- ISBN: 9781405300568
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Enhance your experience of pregnancy and birth with the meditative power of yoga. Step-by-step yoga postures specially adapted for each trimester, relaxation techniques and simple breathing exercises will show you how to adjust to the physical demands of labour and give birth with minimum strain. From conception to birth, help develop shared wellbeing, with the only guide to identify the real advantages of yoga for mother and baby.
Francoise Freedman, medical anthropologist at the University of Cambridge, is a mother of four and founder of Birthlight, an organization that promotes a sensitive approach to pregnancy, birth and babies through yoga. This is her first book with DK. Francoise lives in Cambridge.