Catalogue Number: U8D-67N2
- Author: Paolo Simoncelli,Rossella Simoncelli
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Haynes Publishing Group
- Published: 28 August 2013
- ISBN: 9780857334022
Sorry, there are currently no sellers for this product.
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
This is a compelling celebration of the life of Marco Simoncelli, the maverick motorcycle racer who lost his life in the 2011 Malaysian MotoGP race. Written by his parents, Rossella and Paolo, this book paints an intimate portrait of a rising star. Simoncelli's final lap was as adrenaline-fuelled as the rest of his career, which was on the way up - the two races before his last were arguably two of his best. Marco's eventful paddock life, signature 'afro' and close friendship with Valentino Rossi are all captured here by the words of his parents, and in 200 unique photographs of life on and off the track.