- Author: Gino D'Acampo
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Published: 14 September 2013
- ISBN: 9781444751727
Buy on Tesco Direct from:
Clubcard Boost now on Make your vouchers go further
How does it work?
- Your vouchers are waiting for you at the Tesco direct checkout
- Add the vouchers you want to use and they will double automatically
- The value of your Boost vouchers will be taken from your order, saving you money
Bonus: If the value of your Boost vouchers is more than your order, you'll receive the difference in Clubcard points!Continue shopping
Discover the secrets of real Italian food with Gino D'Acampo as he captures the flavours, smells and tastes of his homeland in over 100 deliciously simple recipes. From much-loved pizza, pasta and antipasti dishes, to Gino's classics with a twist such as Honey & Rosemary Lamb Cutlets and Limoncello Mousse, this book is packed with mouth-watering favourites that will soon have you cooking and eating like a true Italian. Accompanying a major ITV series, Gino's Italian Escape is a celebration of the very best Italian food from one of the country's favourite exports.
Born in Torre del Greco, Naples, in southern Italy, Gino inherited his grandfather's love of cooking and studied at the Luigi de Medici Catering College. Gino appears regularly on TV, most recently in Let's Do Lunch with Gino and Mel, and as a resident chef on ITV's This Morning.