The speedy way to pocket 500 Clubcard points.Download PayQwiq, our fast payment app, and get 50 extra Clubcard points with each of your first 10 transactions until 7th May 2017. Additional T&Cs below
What is PayQwiq?
PayQwiq is a fast and secure payment service that helps you zip through the checkout. It's currently available in all UK Tesco stores.
It only takes a moment to download the app and, as a thank you for using it, you'll get 50 extra Clubcard points with each of your first 10 transactions until 7th May 2017. For additional terms and conditions see below.
How does it work?
- Link your payment cards to the app
- Use the app wherever you see this mark
- To pay, present the barcode on your mobile to the scanner
- Collect Clubcard points automatically
Head to the App Store or Google Play to download the PayQwiq app.
As soon as you've added your card details, you’ll be ready to shop using just your phone.
And there’s no need to worry about your bank details being stored on your phone – they're all securely protected in our encrypted data centres. So not only is it quicker and easier, it's safer too.
See our FAQs below for more details.
What about my Clubcard points?
When you pay with PayQwiq in Tesco, it collects your regular Clubcard points automatically, so there's less fumbling in your wallet and more flying through your day.
So whether you're doing a big shop or just buying a sandwich, you won't be missing out on your Clubcard points.
- How do I use PayQwiq from Tesco?
To get started just head to the App Store or Google Play and download the PayQwiq app. You can sign in straight away using your Tesco.com login details and will be asked to set a Secure Pin and add your payment cards. Then, the next time you're at the till, open the app and it will generate a barcode that you simply scan to pay.
And, because your Tesco Clubcard is linked automatically to PayQwiq, your Clubcard points will be collected automatically every time you pay. It's that easy.
- Where can I use it?
- You can now pay with PayQwiq in all UK Tesco stores. To view a full list of stores www.payqwiq.com.
- Is PayQwiq safe to use?
Security is our main priority and all card data is secured in our encrypted data centres - never on your phone.
We ask for your username and password to access your PayQwiq account online and to install the app, and you'll then create a 4-digit PIN to access the app and make payments. Keep this PIN safe.
No sensitive data is displayed within the PayQwiq app and a payment can't be made through the app using a card that has been blocked.
We will also keep you safe by locking your PayQwiq account if we suspect that any payments on your account may be fraudulent.
- Is there a charge for using PayQwiq?
- No, it's free to use.
- Which cards can I use?
- You can use Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Maestro and American Express.
- Is there a minimum or maximum spend?
- There is no minimum spend when using PayQwiq. We do have a maximum spend of £250 per transaction when using PayQwiq. Please also note that, to keep you safe, any unusual transaction either in terms of amount or spending pattern may be declined by your bank or organisation that issued your card.
- Can I use my coupons and vouchers?
You can use all money off coupons and vouchers with PayQwiq. To use your Clubcard Extra Points or Double Points coupons, you'll need to swipe your plastic Clubcard, scan your coupons and then scan PayQwiq.
The same applies for Tesco colleagues with a Privilegecard. You'll need to swipe your plastic Privilegecard and scan your coupons and vouchers before you scan PayQwiq.
- Additional terms and Conditions
- Only one offer per customer.
- If you close your PayQwiq account within the first 14 days you will not receive the Clubcard points. Clubcard points will be added to a future Clubcard statement.
- The Tesco Clubcard Scheme is administered by Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA, who are responsible for fulfilling points.
- Important information
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.