Linwoods Milled Flax, Nuts And Q10 360G
Add to basket
Milled flaxseed, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts & co-enzyme Q10
Try our tasty recipe ideas
For more info go to: www.linwoodshealthfoods.com
Or visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/linwoodshealthfoods
Twitter or follow us @linwoodsfoods
A scrumptious blend of flaxseed and nuts with the addition of Co-Enzyme Q10 makes this a unique blend packed with nutritional goodness.
Whether you are adding to porridge or cereal, stirring into yoghurt, or sprinkling on a salad, simply adding a spoonful or two gives your meal a nutrient-packed pick me up!
Co-Q10 occurs naturally in the body but natural production declines with age and so dietary sources are important to help maintain adequate levels.
Our healthy super foods are cold milled to aid quick and easy absorption into the body, so you can feel the immediate nutritional benefit in your diet, naturally.
Health benefits include:
Omega 3 (ALA) - Essential fatty acids which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Selenium - Required for the normal function of the immune system and to provide protection of cells and tissues from oxidative damage.
Iron - Important for oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells.
Zinc - Necessary for immune system function and antioxidant protection of body cells and tissues from oxidative stress.
Magnesium - Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function, nervous system function and energy metabolism.
Vitamin E - A highly effective antioxidant that contributes to the protection of body cells form oxidative stress.
Pack Size: 360g
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Produce of more than one country
- Great taste gold 2010
- Delicious & nutritious!
- Fibre per 30g 5.4g
- Omega 3 per 30g 4.9g
- Source of iron, zinc, magnesium & selenium
- Nutritionally dense to support a balanced diet & active lifestyle!
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- Gluten, dairy and GMO free
- Suitable for coeliacs
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans diets
- Source of iron, zinc magnesium & selenium
- No added sugar
- Omega 3 (ALA) - Essential fatty acids which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Selenium - Required for the normal function of the immune system and to provide protection of cells and tissues from oxidative damage
- Iron - Important for oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells
- Zinc - Necessary for immune system function and antioxidant protection of body cells and tissues from oxidative stress
- Magnesium - Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function, nervous system function and energy metabolism
70% Flaxseed, 10% Almonds, 10% Brazil Nuts, 10% Walnuts, Waxy Maize Starch, Co-Enzyme Q10
- Free From: Gluten, Dairy
- May Contain: Soya, Sesame
- May also contain traces of sesame seeds and soya, This product is packed in a plant where sesame seeds and soya are handled
- Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 45 days of opening. Also suitable for freezing.
Number Of Uses:
12 Pack contains 12 x 30g portions
Preparation and Usage:
Add to any meal or snack or when baking!
Breakfast - Jump start your day, add to: Porridge, Hot or Cold Cereals, Granola, Muffins, Yoghurt, Fruit, fruit or Vegetable Smoothies, Fruit Juice, Scrambled Eggs.
Lunch - For a delicious and nutritious lunch add to: Salads, Soup, Yoghurt, Fruit, Sandwiches, Salad Dressing, Cottage Cheese, Wraps.
Dinner - For a nutritious and tasty boost to your evening meal, add to: Stir-fry, Casseroles, Curry, Omelette, Sauces, Pasta, Rice Dishes, Stuffing, Cous Cous.
Add to any meal to any meal or snack or when baking!
30g = two heaped dessert spoonfuls.
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and Address:
190 Monaghan Road,
190 Monaghan Road,
T +44 (0)28 3756 8477
360 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy kJ||2309 kJ||693 kJ|
|Of which: Saturates||6.1g||1.83g|
|Of which: Sugars||2.8g||0.84g|
|Vitamin E||3.17mg 26%||0.95mg 8%|
|Thiamin||0.48mg 44%||0.14mg 13%|
|Vitamin B6||0.21mg 15%||0.06mg 4%|
|Potassium||650mg 33%||195mg 10%|
|Calcium||230mg 29%||69mg 9%|
|Phosphorus||455mg 65%||136.5mg 20%|
|Magnesium||330mg 88%||99mg 26%|
|Iron||5.96mg 43%||1.79mg 13%|
|Zinc||4.42mg 44%||1.33mg 13%|
|Selenium||91µg 165%||27µg 49%|
|*RDA = Recommended intake||-||-|
|Omega 3 (Alpha-linolenic Acid)||14.6g||4.38g|
|(antioxidant value)||4600 ORAC||1380 ORAC|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013