Jamie Oliver Super Green Penne Pasta Meal Kit 300G
- Energy2399kJ 569kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 695kJ/
- Free-Range Egg Pasta with a Green Vegetable Sauce, Cheese and Ciabatta Crumbs
- For more cooking inspiration, visit jamieoliver.com. To find out more about Jamie Oliver's fresh Italian range, visit chefbrand.co.uk
- Jamie's vibrant veg-packed sauce, with kale, broccoli, spinach & roasted garlic, teamed with fresh free-range egg pasta, grated cheese & crispy breadcrumbs
- “My pasta kits will give you a quick, flavour-packed meal when you don't have time to cook from scratch. On the table in five minutes flat for a quick lunch or delicious dinner, you'll only need one pan, too, meaning less washing up. Winner! My super-green sauce is packed with veg and a hit of garlic, and the golden breadcrumbs give that all-important crunch. Delicious!"
- Jamie O
- Hero ingredients
- Crispy breadcrumbs
- Grated cheese
- Super - green sauce
- Free-range egg pasta
- Pasta and cheese sachets are packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- © 2021 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd.
- Jamie Oliver is a registered trademark
- Cooks in 5 minutes in 1 pan
- 1 of your 5-a-day
- Everything you need for a delicious meal for one!
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 300G
Penne (50%) (Durum Wheat Semolina, Free-Range Eggs, Water), Water, Grated Hard Cheese (7%) (Milk) (contains Egg Lysozyme), Kale (5%), Peas, Spinach (5%), Broccoli (5%), Leek, Ciabatta Crumbs (3%) (Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Yeast, Salt), Spring Onion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Roast Garlic Purée, Salt, Vegetable Extract, Maltodextrin, Cornflour, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Parsley, Sunflower Oil, Spice Extracts
- May also contain Soya, Peanuts, other Nuts & Sesame. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
For use-by date, see front of pack. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
Preparation and Usage
- 5 minutes - 1 pan - 4 easy steps
- Before you start, place a non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat with 500ml of boiling kettle water and a pinch of sea salt.
- 1. Simmer
- Simmer the pasta for 3 minutes, or until tender, then drain away the excess water and reduce the heat to low.
- 2. Stir
- Stir in the sauce and cook for 1 minute, or until the sauce is piping hot.
- 3. Add
- Add the grated cheese and stir for 30 seconds, loosening with splashes of water to the perfect consistency.
- 4. Serve
- Serve the pasta sprinkled with the breadcrumbs. Finish with a few basil leaves, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of black pepper, if you like.
- Serving Suggestion
- Give it a veg boost! Trim a bunch of green beans or Tenderstem broccoli, cut into 5cm pieces, then add to the boiling water when you cook the pasta. Or serve the pasta with a crisp mixed salad and a lemony olive oil dressing.
Number of uses
Bag. Not Recyclable Sachet. Not Recyclable
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Chef Brand Ltd,
- GB - 22 Bessemer Park,
- Milkwood Rd,
- SE24 0HG.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chef Brand Ltd,
- 22 Bessemer Park,
- Milkwood Rd,
- SE24 0HG.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pack cooked as per instructions (approx. 345g)||RI for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.2g||4.1g||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.1g||3.8g||90g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021