- Energy1792kJ 429kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 437kJ / 105kcal
- Black Beluga® lentil spiced dhal with spiced chargrilled cauliflower, sweet potato onion bhaji, spinach and pickled sliced onion.
- GRABBING VEG BY THE BULBS Hi, we're Derek & Chad. We're chefs and brothers who craft humble vegetables into the stuff of food legend. Everything we create is a bold marriage of delicate and punchy flavours, crunchy textures, and all with knife sharp attention to detail. We're proud graduates of the University of Common Sense who simply believe that eating more veg is good for you and good for the planet. PREPARE FOR VEG UNLEASHED
- Chargrilled cauliflower & sweet potato onion bhaji with a black Beluga® lentil dhal, picked red onion and spinach
- Pack size: 410G
INGREDIENTS: Black Beluga® Lentils (32%), Water, Chargrilled Tikka Spiced Cauliflower (19%) [Cauliflower, Rapeseed Oil, Spices, Garlic Purée, Salt, Black Onion Seed], Sweet Potato Onion Bhaji (9%) [Onion, Sweet Potato, Yellow Split Peas, Chickpea Flour, Ginger, Rapeseed Oil, Spices, Red Chilli, Salt, Black Onion Seed, Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed, Rose], Spinach, Coconut Extract, Red Onion, Cornflour, Tomato Paste, Spices, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Tapioca Starch, Soya Bean, Rice, Rice Vinegar, Ginger, Rapeseed Oil, Beetroot Powder, Alcohol, Ginger Purée, Garlic Powder, Tomato Powder.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: 800W 4 mins / 900W 3 mins 30 secs.
Peel back film over half of the pack and replace film.
Heat on full power.
Stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Preparation and Usage
Number of uses
Sleeve. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle Tray. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (410g)|
|Energy||437kJ / 105kcal||1792kJ / 429kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021