- Energy1401kJ 335kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1557kJ / 373kcal
- Baked lemon cheesecake on a digestive biscuit base, topped with a lemon glaze and finished with mini meringues, Belgian white chocolate curls and a sherbet dusting.
- Our chefs slowly bake our lemon meringue cheesecake to achieve a beautifully light, yet creamy texture. It is then topped with a zesty lemon glaze and sherbet before being hand decorated with mini meringues and Belgian white chocolate curls.
- Slowly baked lemon cheesecake with a zesty lemon glaze and decorated with mini meringues and sherbet.
- Pack size: 180G
INGREDIENTS: Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (29%), Sugar, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Pasteurised Egg, Lemon Juice, Soured Cream (Milk), Palm Oil, Butter (Milk), Belgian White Chocolate Curls [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Meringue Drops [Sugar, Shea Fat, Palm Oil, Dried Egg White, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins)], Lemon Purée (2.5%), Demerara Sugar, Whipping Cream (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Invert Sugar Syrup, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Glucose Syrup, Cornflour, Dextrose, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Citric Acid, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Colour (Carotenes), Flavouring.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated.
Number of uses
Carton. Recycle Collar. Recycle Tray. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
180g e (2x90g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (90g)|
|Energy||1557kJ / 373kcal||1401kJ / 335kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021