- Energy1527kJ 366kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1697kJ / 407kcal
- Baked vanilla cheesecake with cookie pieces on a cocoa biscuit base, with chocolate sponge, topped with Belgian chocolate ganache and finished with cookie pieces.
- Our chefs slowly bake our cookies and cream cheesecake, with hidden pieces of cookie, to achieve a beautifully light, yet creamy texture. On a crunchy cookie crumb base, our cheesecake is layered with rich chocolate sponge, topped with a rich Belgian chocolate ganache and hand decorated with cookie pieces.
- Baked cookies and cream cheesecake with hidden cookie pieces on a crunchy cookie crumb base, layered with rich chocolate sponge and topped with a rich Belgian chocolate ganache.
- Pack size: 180G
INGREDIENTS: Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (26%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Whipping Cream (Milk), Sugar, Palm Oil, Cookie Pieces (5%) [Sugar, Cornflour, Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Flavouring, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins)], Pasteurised Egg, Belgian Dark Chocolate (2%) [Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Rapeseed Oil, Belgian Milk Chocolate (1.5%) [Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Invert Sugar Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk, Cornflour, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Carbonate), Salt, Water, Shea Fat, Dried Skimmed Milk, Vanilla Extract, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sunflower Lecithins), Spent Vanilla Seed, Colour (Plain Caramel), Acidity Regulators (Calcium Lactate, Potassium Hydroxide).
- May contain peanut and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated.
Number of uses
Tray. Recycle Collar. Recycle Carton. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
180g e (2x90g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (90g)|
|Energy||1697kJ / 407kcal||1527kJ / 366kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022