- Energy896kJ 214kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 717kJ / 171kcal
- Potatoes in a seasoned coating with a sachet of tomato and chilli sauce and a sachet of garlic aioli.
- Diced potatoes tumbled in paprika with a parsley oil. One sachet contains a mildly spiced Tomato Bravas sauce the other has a cooling Aioli dressing. The potatoes have been part cooked and tumbled to help go crispy. Once cooked the potatoes are mixed with the Bravas sauce, the Aioli is drizzled over the top for a perfect side of plate. Try this dish along side other small Spanish dishes for a Tapas inspired meal.
- Sharing Plates In a smoked chilli and tomato sauce, topped with garlic aioli
- Pack size: 250G
INGREDIENTS: Potato (73%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste, Maize Flour, Olive Oil, Red Onion, Paprika, Dried Potato [Potato, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Sea Salt, Garlic Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Chilli Flakes, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Parsley, White Sugar, Rice Flour, Cornflour, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Lemon Juice, Brown Sugar, Red Chilli, Red Chilli Purée, Garlic Powder, Antioxidant (Sodium Metabisulphite), Mustard Seed, Smoked Paprika.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7 15-20 mins Remove sleeve and film lid and set sachets aside. Place the foil tray on a baking tray. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven. When cooked tumble the potatoes in the Bravas sauce, drizzle over the garlic aioli. When cooking smaller portions, reduce cooking time to avoid excess browning. Do not exceed stated cooking temperature or time.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Tray. Recycle Sleeve. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle Sachet. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (125g)|
|Energy||717kJ / 171kcal||896kJ / 214kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021