You will need:
Vegan Recipe: 75g dairy free spread and 75g water and 25g dairy free spread for the icing.
Non Vegan Recipe: 50g melted butter/spread, 50ml water, 1 large egg and 25g butter/spread for the icing.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Mix sachet of cupcake mix with ingredients until fully incorporated.
3. Divide the mixture evenly between the 6 cupcake cases.
4. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes until lightly golden brown and springy to the touch. Leave to cool completely before decorating.
5. Scoop a small deep hole out of the centre of each cupcake, taking care to not hit the base.
6. Save these pieces of sponge.
7. Add the sprinkles in the holes and add the sponge back on top.
8. Mix the icing with dairy free spread/butter until smooth.
9. Pipe the icing on top of each cake.